[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary Materials (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:18:35 EDT
From: wb8jkr-at-juno-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Primary Materials (fwd)

  Adam, I used 3/4" hardline on my coil and
it works quite well, about the same as 1/2" copper
I'd guess. I just used the shield but you could
tie the two together, I just don't think it would
make much difference.

Mark Graalman

On Sun, 19 Jul 1998 21:25:22 -0600 (MDT) Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:

> [...]

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno-dot-com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]