[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Raise the secondary....because! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:50:34 -0600
From: terryf-at-verinet-dot-com
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Raise the secondary....because! (fwd)

At 09:42 PM 7/13/98 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Hi Bert,
	I suspect the current and voltage are nearing some critical point where
they can just barely maintain the arc.  It is probably oscillating.  The
voltage is high enough to fire the gaps but once the current increases, the
voltage falls back and it breaks, then the voltage shoots up and on it goes.

        Terry Fritz