[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Aluminum foil toroids (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 06:52:35 -0500
From: "Barton B. Anderson" <mopar-at-uswest-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Aluminum foil toroids (fwd)

Jim,
I just bought (last Thursday) two 8 inch diameter sections of alluminum flex
tubing. The two formed a nice 40 inch toroid. It took about 20 minutes to
complete (joined with alluminum tape). I bought these sections at "Knox". Knox
has lumber and hardware stores. I'm in MN, but I've got to beleive that there
are other hardware stores in your area which must have the same tubing,
somewhere.
Bart