[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re First Coil Up and Sparkin'

----------
From:  djQuecke [SMTP:djQuecke-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent:  Friday, July 03, 1998 9:17 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Re First Coil Up and Sparkin'

Thanks for your time again Gary.  You been a big help on several occasions
and I certainly appreciate it.  Thanks especially for the bypass cap info.
The only thing I've seen on bypass caps was the reports from Terry's
website.  I doubled checked and it sure looks like he had his across the
NST.

It doesn't make sense to me that way but I'm not clear on the NST protection
concept yet so thru a little of everything in.  Actually, I've taken
everything off for the moment.  Not sure if the bypass caps I have will take
the voltage.  I've several in series and think I've got enough for 500pf per
side and WVDC -at- 15kV tested voltage is double that.  Much smaller than I'd
like.

Thanks again,

dj