[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Voltage Multiplier

----------
From:  RODERICK MAXWELL [SMTP:tank-at-magnolia-dot-net]
Sent:  Monday, February 23, 1998 9:17 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Voltage Multiplier

Tesla List wrote:

> ----------

    I have four or five microwave transformers in stock, but no second
variac. Maybe in the future I'll give it a try when I get ahold of
another. I really would like to give the voltage multiplier method a
shot though. I have already ordered some diodes designed for microwave
ovens. They are rated at 15kv-at-750ma. I'm going to use a full wave
voltage doubler. Besides I've never tried to operate a coil with DC
before!

                               Frankensteins Helper
                                       Max