[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Large Transformer Question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 08:15:07 -0800
From: Joshua Resnick <seraphim-at-WPI.EDU>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Large Transformer Question (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

  I have two 5kv-at- 300ma in series.  I said in my first question that my
cap was .1uf  (not .01) which is what it measures up to be. This is the
same size cap that Fr.Tom used with his H&R trannies which fits the
general rule of .01uf for every 30ma.

--
             ____
      /\/\ ((____)) /\/\/\/\                Joshua Resnick