[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toroid Design

In a message dated 12/27/98 2:22:05 AM Mountain Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>  So, will this stuff work in this application, or what?
>
>  Robert W. Stephens

I had one last thought on this subject.  In today's packaging, many times one
encounters a similar foam packing that expands to fill the box and forms to
the shape of  whatever is in the box.  The foam is usually separated from the
box and whatever is in it by plastic sheets.  I do have access to such
packaging now that I think about it and may give this a try rather than the
construction insulation.  It should not get hot as that would possibly destroy
the item that it is meant to protect.
Mike