[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fair Radio Plate X-former

<<Original Poster: "Choad" <choad69-at-geocities-dot-com>

Did anyone else notice the 6.3Kv 500ma xformers on fair radios site. One or

a pair of those would be was more power then the average coiler would need.>>

Yes, and I drooled a little and almost reached for the phone, but noted that
the thing weighs 90 lbs.  A pair, of course, would 180 lbs.  We small
apartment dwellers will have to pass on such to those of you  with large
cement-floor garages.  I'll have to be content with the smaller boat anchors
for my tube coils.   :-(

David Hutchison
davidh8083-at-aol-dot-com