[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wal-Mart as a source of poly?

Hello everyone and a merry Christmas to all!

I made my rolled caps out of the same Wal-Mart poly. They work in series or
parallel at 25 kv, for up to an hour at a time. They have been working that
way
for some for seven or eight months. I also made a pair out of the Costco
"industrial" (gray), 6 mil, poly. Those have been working just as well,
just as
long.

Bill L.

--