[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PE sheets -Reply

In a message dated 12/22/98 3:36:38 AM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Original Poster: "Kevin Wahila" <knw2-at-lehigh.edu>

 i know that this is definitely PE plastic.   so what is the general
 concensus, use it or buy different plastic?
 i just don't want to waste a ton of money!

 please reply
 thanks
 kevin wahila >>

Kevin,

It would be disappointing to build new capcitors and have them fail later due
to the poly.  It is also quite a mess to take these apart and rebuild them
when they have failed.  If it were my project, I would get some new, quality,
virgin material.

Ed Sonderman