[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I'm back :-)

Well everyone, after only 4 or 5 months, but what seems like more, I have
returned from my absence on the Tesla and Tesla-2 lists.  My coil output
has hit a 70" max until I finish the new capacitors and get the spark gap from
the list moderator, Mike Hammer.  With this new cap and gap setup I hope
to be able to achieve much more output than I had been getting before.  I hope
to take pictures from the first run I do on this equipment.  I have gotten to
the point that I hit the walls to often, and I am going to have to move my
coil
outside during a still night to get the best out of it.

I am currently running 15kv at around 141ma of current on a 6.25" secondary.
For a complete list of stats, please visit my web page :

http://www.harvestcomm-dot-net/personal/corr/

Happy Coiling to everyone!

Jeff Corr
Oklahoma Tesla Coil Builders Assoc.