[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC at Hansen Planetarium

From: "D.C. Cox" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>

to: Steve

The coil is a Resonance Research model M-200 unit.  It will produce sparks
up to 13 feet in length.  They turned it down a bit for their stage show.
At max power it would draw 11 kva with resonance at 140 KHZ.  They used our
standard script that we furnish to science museums when we do our coil
installations.  It was designed and manufactured in Baraboo, Wisconsin, by
Resonance Research Corp. -- the largest and perhaps only full-time TC
builders in the world.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net