[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

sparks for cheap

----------
From:  Ross Ogden [SMTP:rossoggy-at-yahoo-dot-com]
Sent:  Friday, August 21, 1998 11:03 AM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: sparks for cheap

the limiting on mw xfmrs is there but it is very bad qualiy. a singal
mo i rigged up on test i could draw
18 A at 240v 50hz sort of less than a 13A breaker can take :-). I
think if you added more shunts there is a use for these transformers.
Also i dont recomend running floaing core mv transformers the
insulation is made about 4 kv max or somthing like that. also the
cores will become live and pose a sort of bad safety issue.