[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Government surplus pole pigs

----------
From:  HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com [SMTP:HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent:  Wednesday, August 19, 1998 8:54 PM
To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:  Re: Government surplus pole pigs

In a message dated 8/19/98 7:44:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> > I have just come from the salvage yard here on base.  They have 43 pole
>  > pigs.  The big ones.  They are going out for national sales but they
How big are these? Most sales I have seen have many large xfmrs, mostly 25 to
100 kva. They always put them in large lots so the used xfmr places will bid
on them. In fact I just looked up what xfmrs are on inventory at Patrick AFB
at  <A HREF="http://www.drms.dla.mil/catalog/cat_of_main.html">** DRMS
Official Local/Zone Catalogs **</A>  and the ones listed are LARGE . There are
also many xfmrs listed without any specs. These are probably part of the 43
pigs lot.
   PATRICK FL.           100KVA GE TRANSFORMER         612000TFORMER
    PATRICK FL.           100KVA GE TRANSFORMER         612000TFORMER
    PATRICK FL.           75KVA KUHLMAN TRANSFORMER     612000TFORMER
    PATRICK FL.           25KVA GE TRANSFORMER          612000TFORMER
    PATRICK FL.           37.5KVA ESCO TRANSFORMER      612000TFORMER
    PATRICK FL.           50KVA ESCO TRANSFORMER        612000TFORMER
    PATRICK FL.           150KVA SQUARE D TRANSFORMER   612000TFORMER
    PATRICK FL.           COOPER TRANSFORMER 500KVA     612000TRANSFO
    PATRICK FL.           MID-CENTRAL TRANSFORMER 1KVA  612000TRANSFO
    PATRICK FL.           75KVA GE TRANSFORMER          612000TFORMER
    PATRICK FL.           75KVA GE TRANSFORMER          612000TFORMER
PATRICK FL.           75KVA GE TRANSFORMER

jim heagy