[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

tube TC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:14:20 +0200
From: Mazzilli Vladimiro <mazvla-at-iol.it>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: tube TC

HI all,

I've a pair of 813 with graphite plate and i've built some tube tc
with smaller tube type: 2X807 ,3X807,1XPL504, 2XPL504, 2X6KD6, 2X6DQ6B
2X6L6, 1,2XEL519.
In all case it was a plate tuned oscillator powered by a
transformer+ballast for plate  and (because is tethrode tube) a screen
grid xformer, with a power resistor to set the working point.
All the tc work in half wave mode due to the less dissipated power.

I've also used mow xformer with a variac to control the plate power.

Is there anyone to give me suggestions for 813 use?

greetings Vladi