[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coil Form Sealing?

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, April 15, 1998 11:15 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: Coil Form Sealing?

Brian,
I personally like the spar varnish. In my opinion, it goes on thicker than the
polyurathane. When I used polyurathane, it took three times the number of coats
to acheive the same thickness that I've acheived with spar varnish. Also with
the polyurathane, I noticed some cracking. The spar varnish is flexible and
resist cracking and peeling. Spar varnish on a wooden floor is not something you
would want because it's a bit tacky, but on a TC, it does all right in my book.
|_Bart_|