[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My new O-scope and Secondary

----------
From:  Barton B. Anderson [SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent:  Wednesday, April 15, 1998 11:34 PM
To:  Tesla List
Subject:  Re: My new O-scope and Secondary

Eric,
There was a time when I use to kill scopes due to my ignorance or lack of
attention to the peak voltage rating of the scope. For direct connection
measurements, I would suggest investing in a HV probe. They are commonly rated
around 80kv capability. They are also easily repairable. Usually the 1 Meg
resistor dies and can be replaced.
|_Bart_|