[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Testing

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, September 15, 1997 7:29 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: New Testing

To: Ed

Another possible consideration --- are your high freq RF filter chokes
mounted under your primary coil (or within a few feet)?  If so they will
pick up a high potential RF signal that could blow some components.  We
also learned this lesson the hard way many years ago.  Now we mount all of
our "filter" components in a separate HV power supply box that is usually
10-15 feet away from the oscillator base itself.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net