[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New Testing

From: 	George W. Ensley[SMTP:erc-at-coastalnet-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, September 14, 1997 9:44 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: New Testing

At 03:40 PM 9/14/97 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Malcolm,

It hadn't occurred to me that anyone would do this without the
filter board and safety gaps in place at the base of the TC.
RFI suppression is best accomplished at the source. I think
you are right about parallel conductors. They just form a higher
impedance transmission line with no choke sleeve.

George.....