[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

From: 	Geoffrey Schecht[SMTP:geoffs-at-onr-dot-com]
Sent: 	Saturday, September 13, 1997 11:04 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Coil Document Now Available

Hi Sandy;

I posted that PDF file and then immediately downloaded it with Netscape
from my webpage and read it back with Acrobat Reader 3.0 for Win95 as a
sanity check. It read back on my computer ok. I don't know what version of
Acrobat you're using...you might need to get the latest version from
www.adobe-dot-com. I think that would be V 3.0.

Let me download it again and check it with an older version of Acrobat that
I have.

Anybody else have any problems?

Geoff