[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Electrosattics Revisited II

From: 	bmack[SMTP:bmack-at-frontiernet-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, September 11, 1997 10:17 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: TC Electrosattics Revisited II

Richard,

Where are you getting this information?
A coulomb is a specific quantity of electron charges!
It is not a current until it moves.
If some other experimental process shows a lesser (or greater)
quantity, than it can be expressed as some factor of coulombs.
A coulomb is still a constant!
I have found no evidence to the contrary in any reference material.

While I agree there is a difference between charge propagation and
actual electron movement, it still has nothing to do with the coulomb.
You post this information with no reference to experimental data to
corraborate it.

I find this frustrating, but my curiousity is piqued!

Please let me know where to find this data.

Jim M