[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sonderman Makes Sparks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 07:39:26 EDT
From: FutureT <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Sonderman Makes Sparks

<< John,

> The moving electrodes are 1/4" stainless steel acorn nuts.  The fixed
> electrodes are 3/16" dia. tungsten.  The clearance is set to about .040" on
> each side.  The static gap in series is three .028" gaps.  The cap is .025
> mfd.

> Ed Sonderman  >>

Ed,

Thanks, there should be no problem with those dimensions.
In thinking about this some more, I think that the cause
suggested by Dr. Resonance is the most likely one.  I also
encountered this popping problem at times in my DC disruptive
pulsed compound storage TC, and it may have been caused by
reactor saturation also.

John Freau