[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla help needed!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 17:04:04 -0500
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Tesla help needed!

To: Alex

You can obtain a FREE design guide for a small Tesla oscillator by sending
one $3.00 stamp (no checks, cash,  or money orders please) to Resonance
Research Corp., E11870 Shadylane Rd., Baraboo,  WI  53913.  The information
will give you all the basic data for a Tesla coil with performance up to 24
inch spark.  The basic unit will provide a 14-18 inch spark with a 30 ma,
12 KV neon sign transformer which you can obtain for about $15 from a local
neon sign shop (used, not new).  This data combined with A LOT OF PATIENCE
will make a fine Tesla coil.

Hope this helps out.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net