[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sonderman Testing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:40:04 -0500
From: "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Sonderman Testing

To: Ed

Verification here is important -- to be sure we have the right smoking gun.
 Try substituting another reactor is possible -- perhaps from another local
coiler who is willing to let you borrow one for a short test -- and see if
that changes the problem.  If it doesn't, then you will know that isn't the
problem.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net