[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Turbine

From: 	D.C. Cox[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, November 24, 1997 6:28 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Turbine

To: Gary Weaver

There is a TEBA (Tesla Engine Builders Association) operating out of
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, that is dedicated to Tesla turbine construction.
They don't work on coils but do have a publication devoted to Tesla and his
turbine.  Very similar to Harry Goldman's work on Tesla coils with his
quarterly paper -- same format.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net