[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Components in the UK - updated

From: 	Alan Sharp[SMTP:100624.504-at-compuserve-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, November 21, 1997 5:42 AM
To: 	INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Components in the UK - updated

Sources for  UK coil builders.

This is the latest update as always I'd welcome any input -
especially from others on the list. Some of this may be of
interest to others outside the U.S.A.
------------------
BOOKS

Get a catalogue from Linsay Publications - New York - lots of
interesting books that you can't get here.

No email but you can fax them on - USA 815 935-5477 (24hrs)

Ask for a free catalogue.

my stuff came very quickly and they take credit cards.

I got:
Tesla Coil by George Trinkaus 24 pages, very home brew but
cheap and well presented. $4.95

Tesla Man out of His time: Margaret Cheney - good biography of Tesla $5.95

Tesla Coil Handbook - Todd A.Pringle 60 A4 pages - well presented
should get you up and running. $9.95

 TESLA COIL CONSTRUCTION GUIDE - 75 pages - $18.00 List

Contains plans for building 5 different coils with spark lengths from
one inch to 8 feet. All of the plans have been designed using the latest
Tesla coil engineering technology and are based on actual coils built and
tested by the author and other coilers. A unique step by step design
procedure and graphs are shown for designing Tesla coils using manual
calculations for designers who do not have a computer. The Guide contains
19
Sections and 37 Illustrations.

Shipping - 2nd day air was reasonable - my orders came in 4 days!

Or International Tesla Society
FAX  USA 719 475-0582

(airmal $7.25 first item $2.50 other items)

Duane Bylund: Modern Tesla Coil Theory 140 pages - good on theory and
practical - covers valve (tube) and solid state designs as well as
Spark Gaps. (poor quality print - great content) $19.95

Brent Turner: Tesla Coils - good on spark gap and valve designs.
$27.95