[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube-type TC

From: 	ghunter-at-mail.enterprise-dot-net[SMTP:ghunter-at-mail.enterprise-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, November 05, 1997 4:57 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Tube-type TC

I have come in to possession of an 833A triode.  The price was right
(it was free!)  I also have a few old microwave oven transformers in
my junk box.  One of these should make a serviceable plate supply.
Can anyone suggest a simple oscillator circuit for a one-tube TC?
I'd like to run about 700-900W DC input -at- 3kv.  I have a LAN account
capable of receiving large graphics files if someone has a schematic
to share.  Its <gregory.hunter-at-mildenhall.af.mil>

Cheers,

Greg