[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dump the RSG!

From: 	richard hull[SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 02, 1997 4:05 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Dump the RSG!

At 02:42 PM 11/1/97 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

Wow!  That is great!  Just what we have been waiting for!  What catalog can
I order a solid state switch that can commutate 20 -50 megawatt pulses with
peak currents near 1000amps at 20,000 volts about 500 times per second?  Oh
yeah, its gotta cost me no more than my current gap system.
(~$100.00)......Also it would be nice if I could repair it if something goes
highorder in it.  I eagerly await the reply....I too, am tired of farting
around with all this mechanical junk!!!!

Richard Hull, TCBOR