[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (Diodes in) microwave trans

       Date:
            Thu, 27 Mar 1997 20:18:29 GMT
       From:
            robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org (Robert Michaels)
         To:
            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

-> what can i do withthe diodes ?
-> ----------------------------
-> Kenneth Aaron
-> E-mail : kennetha-at-geocities-dot-com
-> http://www.geocities-dot-com/SunsetStrip/8736/
-> ----------------------------

        Did you mistype that?   We're you trying to write: "What can't
        I do with the diodes ?" ?

        The latter would be the more appropriate question!!

        Since this is =hideously= off-topic, I'll be =mercifully= brief
        in the hope this post may see light of day:

        With the diodes you can make wonderful, lovely, =direct
        current=!

        Then -- you can experience the far more interesting,
        challenging, varied, and fascinating world of High-Voltage DC!

        (And you can subscribe to the High-V mail list -- where this
        post really belongs).

                                   All charged up,

                                   Robert Michaels - Detroit, USA