[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: toroid

From: 	gweaver[SMTP:gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent: 	Monday, July 14, 1997 11:13 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: toroid

McMaster Carr in Chicago or Atlanta has flexable aluminum duct in many sizes
from 4" up to about 12" dia.  It comes in boxes with several pipes per box.
A box of 8" diameter pipe has 8 pipes per box for about $30.00 a box.  I
don't have the catalog handy so the price might be off a little.

Gary Weaver