[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Winding directions

From: 	mikey1[SMTP:mikey1-at-gladstone.uoregon.edu]
Sent: 	Monday, July 14, 1997 11:09 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Winding directions

Thanks for the (albeit slightly different) responses.  I guess that
maybe I should wind in the same direction just to be sure?  I will
likely build a magnifier sometime anyhow, and who knows what component
I'll swap in with it.  Maybe keeping to a constant direction would
simplify things a bit.  BTW, I haven't seen a thread relating to winding
directions in the archives searches I've done over the last few weeks,
(MUCH gratitude to RQ), but I will keep an eye out for it.  Mike Rusher.

--
-----Pithy statements available for a nominal fee-----