[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WTB TC coil - small.

<<
 Perhaps I am lazy but....
 After many attempts to build a small TC I am about to give up. I guess
 my workshop skills are just not up to scratch.
 I was wondering if anyone had a surplus small TC that they would like
 to  part with for a reasonable sum? I know that this is cheating, but
 perhaps with a working model in front of me I will find the inspiration
 to continue.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated,
 Russell.
 rwt-at-ozemail-dot-com.au

Russell,

I don't have one for sale but would be glad to help if you let me know what
you have constructed so far and what components you have to work with.

Ed Sonderman