[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Drool URL!

Hey all!
        I was hopping around the web and found this URL:

http://ea-online-dot-com/

It is the Electrical Advertiser on-line. WOW! Even their
logo is cool! I selected 'power search' and then after the
I was already in heaven and thought it could get no better.
I decided to give it a try and for 'select equipment category'
I chose 'transformers' from the pull down list. The rest of
the choices I left as default (condition, manufacturer, location).
The search returned a huge list of transformer companies. WOW!

I picked "Austin International' from the comany list and went there.
I chose transformers - power and had a field day just reading the
listing. The direct URL to there is:

http://www.austin.inter-dot-net/Transformers-Power.html

Anyway, I just started looking and thought it to good not to share
with the group. I'm gonna go get my shopping cart!!!!!

Happy lookin!
Bob Schumann