[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mayonaise jar fun

From: 	baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu[SMTP:baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu]
Reply To: 	baumann-at-proton.llumc.edu
Sent: 	Tuesday, December 23, 1997 3:13 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Mayonaise jar fun

On 22 Dec, Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
Get some of the nobel gases if you can, Most welding shops have what
you need. Look for Argon, or Helium. Nice thing about Helium is that
it will form plasma at 1Atm. No vacuum needed.
[Check xenon, or krypton if you are really lucky :) ]
--
Michael Baumann  Optivus Technology Inc.|Loma Linda University Medical Center
San Bernardino, California. (909)799-8308 |Internet: baumann-at-llumc.edu