[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Spreadsheet update (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 14:03:49 EST
From: Esondrmn <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Spreadsheet update

I have updated my Tesla spreadsheet calculator.  The old version is named
TeslExl.  The new version is TeslExla.  Kristian will post it to the ftp site
and Chip will add it to his web page.

At Bart Anderson's suggestion, I have added color to make it easier to use,
have fixed a few minor problems and added an automatic look up table to
calculate K from H/D to determine the self capacitance of the secondary.  I
also added the formula to determine the inductance of a solenoid style primary
- at the end of the sheet.

Feel free to link this spreadsheet to your web pages, pass it to friends, etc.

Ed Sonderman