[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: 24topview.jpg picture

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, December 10, 1997 6:32 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: 24topview.jpg picture

At 02:03 PM 12/10/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Russ -

  There is the Life Safety Code, National Electrical Code, Building Code,
Plumbing Code, and dozens of other codes that relate to all types of
construction in the USA. These codes are enforced by Building Inspectors,
Electrical Inspectors, Fire Marshals, OSHA, and many other people interested
in what you do when you only want to earn a living or pursue a hobby. If you
become a professional Architect, Engineer, etc. your are expected to know
all of these codes because you will be liable if something goes wrong. You
will also meet a lot of people you never knew existed.

  Tesla Coils are not exempted.

  John Couture