[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Saturday, December 06, 1997 8:22 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

On Monday, December 01, 1997 7:45 AM Russ Thornton
#CSR2000[SMTP:ThorntoR-at-rc.pafb.af.mil] wrote;

> Hi All,
> On this subject, I have a borrowed copy of "The Inventions, Researches
> and Writings of Nicola Tesla." Published by Barnes and Noble. Does this
> fall in the same category?  Many of the articles appear to be written in
> 3rd person and not by Dr. Tesla.  Author or editor is Thomas Commerford
> Martin.
> Just a curiosity inquiry.

Rus you have a totaly different book! The book I am refering to is;
"Nikola Tesla: Lectures, Patents, and Articles" by the Nikola Tesla Museum
in Beograd, Yugoslavia 1956. The origional of this book is apx. 8 x 10
inches and about 2 to 3 inches thick with a rusty red cloth binding (with
black on the spine) and an embosed symbol of a vortex like pinwheel.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/