[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

From: 	Thornton, Russ #CSR2000[SMTP:ThorntoR-at-rc.pafb.af.mil]
Sent: 	Monday, December 01, 1997 7:45 AM
To: 	'Tesla List'
Subject: 	RE: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

Hi All,
On this subject, I have a borrowed copy of "The Inventions, Researches
and Writings of Nicola Tesla." Published by Barnes and Noble. Does this
fall in the same category?  Many of the articles appear to be written in
3rd person and not by Dr. Tesla.  Author or editor is Thomas Commerford
Martin.
Just a curiosity inquiry.

Russ Thornton
CSR 2040,