[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Coiling Programs?

From: 	Mad Coiler[SMTP:tesla_coiler-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, August 05, 1997 12:03 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Coiling Programs?

All,

   I am starting on a new TC design and was wondering if there are any
free programs out there to assist me. I have downloaded wintesla (thanks
to R.Coppersmith if memory serves) it is a very good program but I was
hopping there were some computer programs that would do a little more,
like calculate estimated spark length, and allow for variables like
angled primary.  Does anyone know were there are any free? College
students like myself can't afford much :)
   Ohterwise I might consider paying a little for something. Is there
any good books, all the ones I have read from libraries haven't told me
anything that I didn't already know, in fact several things have been
wrong compared to the general opinoin on the list.

I would very much appreciate any assistance.
TES