[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HF sparks

From: 	Mad Coiler[SMTP:tesla_coiler-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, August 01, 1997 10:17 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: HF sparks

I am assuming you meant 'over 500 kHz' above. For a smaller coil, say
with a secondary coil 3.5" diam x 15" tall what would be a good
operating frequency? I have many different size toroids, so I could
probably tune it into many different freqs. The coil isn't working right
know (don't know what happened to it) so I am going to try to start
redesigning it better. I would like to know more about the effect of
different freqs and if it changes between small and large coils.

Could anyone help me out?

TES