[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Anyone involved with T.C.B.O.R.?

Subject:  RE: Anyone involved with T.C.B.O.R.?
  Date:   Mon, 28 Apr 1997 07:08:00 -0500 (EST)
  From:   Benson_Barry%PAX5-at-mr.nawcad.navy.mil
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Hi Joey, All,
I have seen all of the videos and read the Guide.
They are awsome!  Very informative about Tesla
coil building with lots of detail.  Very nice sparks
also.  Coiling excerpts from many different
groups are in them.  They also contain usefull
data on the properties of different sized coils,
the effects of different kinds of coupling, and
a complete chronicle of the magnifier design,
theory, and practical design considerations.
Very interesting experiments.  The Guide is
a very usefull companion to the Colorado
Springs Notes.  Orders and clears up a lot
of the detail.  Contains some very nice
magnifier pictures.
Barry