[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Glass laminate

Subject:
        Glass laminate
  Date:
        Thu, 03 Apr 1997 06:57:49 -0800
  From:
        Gary Weaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

I have 3 fiber glass laminates that I found at the scrap yard.  I got
them
free because they have no value to the scrap yard.  I plan to keep one
for a
rotor.  There are still 4 more of these at the scrap yard I can probably
get.

They are 7" square and 1/2" thick.  The fiber glass all have several
holes
in them from things that were mounted on them.  If anyone wants one FREE
send
me your address and some money for postage. These things probably weigh
about
2 lbs.

The holes will make the fiber glass disk out of balance so you may have
drill holes in the opposite side to match for balanceing.

Gary Weaver