[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Greg Leyh's big coil

  Date:
        Tue, 1 Apr 1997 18:05:22 -0800
  From:
        Vince <vince-at-vmar-dot-com>
    To:
        Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>Wild Bill Emery and I and a couple of other people drove down to Austin,
>Texas, to visit with Greg Leyh and to see his big coil in action at the
>SRL
>show.

Hey Bert,

I wish I could have known who was there from the list. I was there for
the
better part of a week working with the crew. By the day of the show I
was
pretty much tied up on other projects, even though I had spent some time
on
the coil earlier in the week. Oh well, hopefully we will hook up
someother
time.  Glad you liked the show.

BTW, I was the guy refueling the rocket go-cart during the show, with
the
long dreadlocks.

Vince