[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Large Generator

Ed wrote:

>	I guess if you have said hobby farm property it's no bih
>big deal at all!  Around here the cost of things is measured in
>square inches (or perhaps square millimeters) of shelf area!!!!!
>It really hurts me to go to swap meets and see gorgeous (but huge)
>test equipment at giveaway prices.  Just have no place for the
>stuff unless I through something away, and I just can't seem to
>bring myself to do that!!!!!!!!!
>Ed Phillips

Ed,

Space is always a problem.  Also, I can relate to the pain involved
with getting rid of treasures.  Even if you have the space to store
them.  Murphy's Law ALWAYS applies here.  You will not have great
need of that treasure until shortly after you have thrown it out!

As for me, I have a terrible space problem trying to do all my
coiling construction and testing in a dinky 400 square foot living
room turned lab/shop.  I have been searching for, and have finally
found, and just bought,  that _perfect_ hobby farm property within budget.
I've got 'big' Tesla coil plans and I need to find funding and
personnel immediately for my new lab location.
Film at eleven.

Regards,

rwstephens