[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: First post: Fluorescent lighting

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Hi Phil,
Excellent!! This looks like the answer to the 'what is it good for?'
question
most TC dinker get. It could be the power company doesn't want to save
energy.
I do have some questions.
Is the input power 6 watts to the coil? If so what kind of RF generator
are you using and what is its efficiency?
If one was going to replace ballast xformers lots of things come to mind.
RFI, ruggedness, cost, reliability. It sounds like the bulb efficiency
might out
weigh the disadvantages.
Just thinking out loud
Dave Huffman