[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Book Review

Tesla List wrote:

> >> Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review
>
> >From webrand-at-dgs.dgsys-dot-comThu Oct  3 22:45:24 1996
> Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 17:42:02 -0400
> From: Wallace Edward Brand <webrand-at-dgs.dgsys-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review
>
> At 11:24 PM 10/2/96 -0600, you wrote:
> >> Subject: Re: Tesla Book Review
> >

> Be happy; don't worry.
> My recollection from the solicitation is that the material will be available
> for non-profit use, and can be made available for profitmaking use by
> special arrangement, except for those who contributed $200 or more to its
> purchase who will have the right to use it for profitmaking purposes without
> further charge.  I made a small contribution and the name on my canceled
> check is The Tesla Wardenclyffe Project, Inc.  I believe, but am not sure,
> that the Tesla Society is the sponsoring group.  Leland Anderson would know.
> I have thrown away my correspondence on the subject.  Wallace Edward Brand

The Tesla Wardenclyffe Project is a bunch of folks who are seeking to
receive the wardenclyffe property and original building from Agfa Corp
(german) as a gift and turn the place into a musum and protected
landmark.  The long term hope is to have a reference collection of Tesla
materials at the sight, plus a book shop, plus a museum, etc.  A sort of
Long Island Tesla tourist trap!!

Richard Hull, TCBOR