[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Vulcan Salvage in CT

Some power companies have raised their primary districution voltage from a
13kv class to a 34 kv class.  This means they have replace all the pole pigs
operating at 13 kv with the 34 kv pole pigs.  Whether they would want to
sell off their  13 kv stock 1 at a time depends on whether any of their
distribution is still at 13 kv and whether they want to bother with sales
one at a time, or take a chance on liability by a sale to a non commercial
entity.  Wallace Edward Brand