[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: De-Rating '400hz' Variacs

At 12:52 PM 5/14/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Jack,
>
>The core that I have is for a 400Hz 3 phase (therefore I have 3 cores).
>I don't believe that the core is laminated.  If you want it, I'll sell it
>to you for $5 + shipping.

>>         I have a need for the core laminations from a 400 hz variac.  I
>> could spend $35 for a good one, but I have an aversion to destroying working
>> equipment.  If you (or anyone else out there) have a burned out unit, I
>> would be glad to buy the core.
>> Thanks,
>> Jack

Chip,
        I need to straighten out the laminations for the core of a pulse
transformer.  Thus, it must be a laminated core.  If your core is laminated,
we have a deal.  Let me know how much shipping will be to;
Jack Herron
8118 E. 20th St.
Tucson, AZ 85710
520 885-6933
        I have no way to use a ferrite core.  Thanks for the reply and offer.

Jack