[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary Spark gap and Tesla Magnifier System

Hi Matt;

At 08:37 AM 3/19/96 +0700, you wrote:

>     Also, I have been told that it is necessary to build a Magnifier
>system(3 coil) from ground up, not just by mearly adding a third coil
>to a classical system's design.  I haven't really been able to find
>much on this and was wondering if someone could give me advice on how
>to go about building one of these.

I believe that the primary-secondary-ground side of the magnifying
transmitter is tuned to the Earth's resonant frequency. The extra
coil-toroidal electrode is tuned to the ion acoustic resonant frequency of
air at STP (= 50nm.). Once oscillation is established across the capacitor,
I believe that the ion acoustic resonant plasma around the toroidal
electrode should interact with the Zero Point energy supplying the system
power for energy transmission. The oscillator across the primary capacitor
basically triggers the the ZPE conversion.

Comments anyone?

Dennis C. Lee