Quoting Chuck Curran <ccurran-at-execpc-dot-com>:

> I thought I would take a minute and give a project update too.
> My coil now has a completed secondary, primary and system
> structure.  I've attached one photo...

Wow Chuck!

Looks sharp. In the image you attached I can see the .025 uF
Condenser Products capacitor on the bottom shelf. You were wise
to go ahead and get this unit for the project. Having just "lit"
my .025 uF cap for the first time on an 8" coil just a few days
ago I can tell you ahead of time you will be seriously impressed.

BTW; the design and orientation looks flawless for this size and
power level. With a decent rotary gap and RF ground system you
can expect this coil to produce 6 foot sparks with ease right
"out of the box"...

Your efforts on this project to date have been exemplary. I am
anxious to hear about the performance.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12